[rescue] Re: Ardent Titan Rescue (Joshua D Boyd)

Michael Thompson m_thompson at ids.net
Mon Feb 18 16:23:12 CST 2002

>On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 07:51:09AM -0500, Michael Thompson wrote:
>> The Rhode Island Computer Museum just rescued an Ardent Titan Graphics
>> Super Computer. See: http://ricm.museum.com/collections/ardent/ardent.html.
>>
>> We are missing the cable that goes from the machine to the keyboard/mouse
>> and the video cable. Any leads on cables, mouse, keyboard, documentation,
>> etc. would be appreciated.
>
>Woah.  Seriously cool score dude.  I hope you it running.  Did it come with
>software?
>
>--
>Joshua D. Boyd

The machine was supposed to be running when it was shut down so I hope that
the software is still on it. The Dore' (Dynamic Object Rendering
Environment) graphics software was put in the public domain in 1995 by
Kubota Graphics Corporation and is still available.

Michael Thompson
E-Mail: M_Thompson at IDS.net