[rescue] Ardent Titan Rescue

Geoff Koehler koehler at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 18 15:51:37 CST 2002

Hi All,

Yep, they are very cool......I actually own one, too.  Its in running
condition (2 CPU, 64MB ram) and warms the basement right next to the
4D/380S.  I also happen to have all of the documentation, OS, fortran
compiler, AVS, etc.  If anyone wants copies of the tapes or docs, I can try
to make images and/or pdf's.  The OS is a true marvel of simplicity next to
modern ones - its fast (relatively), too.

BTW - Anyone have a copy of IRIS Power C???

Cheers, Geoff

Geoff Koehler
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Home of the SART Observatory