[rescue] -48dc

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Sun Feb 17 23:10:27 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 12:00:41AM -0500
George Adkins <george at webbastard.org> wrote:
> > on a similar note... tonight steven mentioend he needed sources of
> > neg48dc power...i never read that post since the subject was prolly off
> > and i wasn't following that thread.  i coulda saved him 1k...i have
> > piles of the kit he needed.
>
> You have piles? (of -48VDC Power supplies)?

actually the ac->dc rectum-fires.

> Hmm, what do you want for a small one?  Or, for that matter, how small do you
> have them?

the ones i have at home i need..but employer has metric assloads of
them... my home ones are just little 10amp ones but i have similar size
at work to ones that could feed a DCO or 10... if it's ever passed
by me it will be lovingly labeled "do not lick"  those caps pack a punch

if you need one lemme know how much juice and i'll see about gettin' ya
one.  some rack mountable some not.

this shit's heavy tho..i have no clue what shipping would be.

i do have a couple atx style ones for inclusion to a case..but i swap
those so often i'd be hard-pressed to give them up.  you can find them
for like 60 bucks.

^D