[rescue] Grrr.... GTK+

Alistair MacDonald AlistairMacDonald at economist.com
Fri Feb 15 11:04:29 CST 2002

I used to compile lots of stuff on Solaris, but as I said, I never managed to
work this out either. Apparently "autoconf" hasn't managed it either since if
it had you would expect to find more things that worked correctly than didn't
work correctly. Hand crafted configure systems I could image having a problem,
but it shouldn't be difficult to get this to work if the support was *in*
autoconf. It isn't, which implies that the comment below is a little unfair.

Alistair

(PS: Please, please, prove me wrong on this!)

>>> kurt at csh.rit.edu 15/02/2002 16:52:13 >>>
[2] I LIKE Linux.  I just don't like people who use tools like autoconf
    but still make non-portable software.