[rescue] Sendmail.cf - stripping X-headers

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Thu Feb 14 22:30:20 CST 2002

Folks-

I'd like to strip the X-blah headers out of mail leaving a machine on my
internal network.  The mail comes into the box by SMTP (sendmail) and goes
out the same way.  I don't care whether it strips the X-blah headers off
incoming mail or not.

Does anyone know off the top of their heads what magic I can insert into
sendmail.cf to do this?  I'm using the sendmail that came with Solaris 7,
with a largely default configuration; what changes I've made I made directly
to sendmail.cf.

Thanks a ton.

-Shel
--