[rescue] FSCKing OpenBSD!

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Wed Feb 13 21:54:36 CST 2002

> FreeBSD Just Works(TM).  I'll admit I've not used FreeBSD on FDDI
> machines yet (and compiling a kernel is the FIRST think I do on any
> box so I don't care whats in GENERIC, George),

Yeah, it's the first thing I do too, but if the FDDI's the only interface in
the machine, then it's sure nice to do the base install from media (or via
FTP) and be able to sit at my desk in the library and ssh into the box to do
the configuration, rather than to have to stand next to the rack in the
basement and do it on a VT100 or a local console.

George