[rescue] FSCKing OpenBSD!

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Wed Feb 13 20:30:59 CST 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Big Endian wrote:

> >  > What kind of box is it?  Freebsd works wonders on intel.
> >>
> >>  daniel
> >>

> >So does NetBSD.  Smaller default footprint too.
>
> I've found FreeBSD to Just Work (TM) better than NetBSD does on intel boxen.

Really, in what capacity?  Do you like the actual operation better, or the
installer?  A lot of people get hung up on the install, but I am kind of
used to it from the Sparc, Dec, and Alpha installs I do.  I am probably
biased, but I do do recommendations to my LUG for different unices so I
would like to hear any comments you may have.

--
-Linc Fessenden