[rescue] HP C200 and onboard U/W scsi

Big Endian bigendian at mac.com
Tue Feb 12 22:31:44 CST 2002

Well I'm trying to bring my C200 up on an internal U/W scsi disk now
and it doesn't seem to like me.  The HP doesn't seem to see it as a
scsi controller.  There are two scsi channels, one F/N SE, one U/W
SE.  Some of the older Cxxx boxen seem to have one F/N SE and one F/W
Diff.  It doesn't seem to see the U/W controller in the prom. And the
HP-UX 11i installer can't find the drive though it sees the
controller.  Any ideas?

daniel