[rescue] Even more free stuff

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Tue Feb 12 21:04:11 CST 2002

> > > Up here in PA, that is legal marrying age[1].
> >
> > > [1] With parental consent, and the spouse becomes the legal guardian
> > > until age 18.
>
> Down in MD though, it appears that the parental bit can be gotten around
> with a note from a Doctor.  So, you might need those shotguns after all.

Ahh, yes.
The state where, if your 12 year old daughter is unhappy with the way you run
her life, all she has to do is get pregnant, and the State immediately grants
her legal emancipation.  Then, legally allowed to make her own decisions, she
can move out so that you can't make her go to bed at 9:00 on school nights.

I didn't believe it at first either, then I did the research.

Liberals, with leaders like these, who needs enemas...