[rescue] And now for something completely different.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Feb 11 10:54:55 CST 2002

> And on that tack: if one considers, say a Sparc 10 with an SM61 a
> useable machine, what's a minimum useable SGI? Would an Indigo2 with a
> 200Mhz R4400 qualify?

I consider an R3k Indigo quiet usable - especially if it has anything
better than Entry (8 bit) graphics and a decent hard drive.

I also consider my R5k Indy an excellent desktop machine, especially
with the nice speedy 9GB hard drive I gave it a few months ago.

Though, it all depends on what the definition of "useable" is.  Like,
what would you be using it for?

Kurt