[rescue] desperately need a window manager

Iggy Drougge optimus at canit.se
Fri Feb 8 14:48:44 CST 2002

Big Endian skrev:

>>keyboard.  it's PC style, i don't like it.  any recommendations on a good
>>PS/2 keyboard that i may like?  what i'd really like to do is get my Sun
>>Type5c hooked up.  that would own.

>IBM clicky key ones.  They rock.

The problem with PS/2 keyboards is that they've got Control in the wrong
place, and Alt is transposed, and the modern ones have a lot of Windows
keyboards which only cause distress when using Windows.
Are there no PS/2 or AT keyboards with the keys in the right places?

>>windowmanager.  this is the killer.  i LOVE OpenLook Virtual Window Manager.
>>i don't like this big chunky Motif thing.  any suggestions?

>twm?

Are you using MWM or 4DWM right now?

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.