[rescue] Sun 411 CDROM cases FS

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Thu Feb 7 11:42:41 CST 2002

	Hi All, I won an auction on these and now have more drives then I
need. I've got 4 of these units and would like $15 plus shipping on
them. They have all been tested and seem to be working. They have Sun
CDROMs in them, but seem to only be single or dual speed drives. (I can
check for sure if someone knows part numbers off the top of their
head.) I'll include a terminator and power cord with each one if you
want. Please contact me off list if you want one. Thanks much!

Rick