[rescue] Personal Progressions

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Feb 7 09:58:24 CST 2002

I wasn't going to, but here goes.

First video game console: some thing with 2 hardwired paddles and a light
gun.  It had fake wood trim on it and played about 7 different variations of
pong.
First computer used: Commodore 64 (which I bought and now own)
First computer owned: Apple iie
First computer I really go into: Apple iie
First Sun used: Sparcstation Classic
First Sun owned: Sparcstation Classic
First Sparc owned: Sparcstation Classic
First SMP computer: Compaq Proliant 800 PPro-180
Favorite computer: currently, my Indy R5k
Biggest computer: The Ultra 30 at the office is heavy :)
Smallest computer: Palm Vx
First Unix: Sun OS 4
First web browser: That AOL abomination that came with V1
Favorite web browser: Opera
Favorite OS: Irix
Most valuable (to me) computer: SparcBook 3GS
Most valuable (monetary value) computer: This Dell Inspiron 8000
Best Rescue: half a dozen Sparcstation 1s, complete with monitors, disks,
RAM, keyboards, and couple SparcPrinters
Last computer purchase: Sun Ultra 30 Creator 3d (actually for the office)
Next computer purchase: Octane of a config to be determined
Current video game console: Sony Playstation

Kurt