[rescue] Personal Progressions

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Feb 6 21:08:08 CST 2002

First video game console: Original Nintendo
First computer used: 300 baud Teletype to some machine at a university 80
miles away. Not sure what it was.
First computer owned: Apple II+, with cassette tapes (stole my sisters
Panasonic tape recorder.)
First computer that I really got into: 128k Mac
First Sun: 3/50 w/19" mono
First SPARC: 4/260
First SMP machine: SS10, Dual SM-41's
Favorite machine: Tie: BeBox, NeXT Cube, SE/30, Dual USB iBook (OK, I can't
pick a favorite.  .  .)
Biggest machine: 8 way Xeon Proliant 8500

One that got away: Newton 2100

Things that make people say "You have one of those?!": 4 Lisas, Apple eMate,
Apple ///, BeBox (sorry Bill & Pete), Tandy Model 100, Micron SE/30
Greyscale adapter (greyscale on internal SE/30 video)