[rescue] There is a reason I moved from central PA

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Wed Feb 6 18:13:25 CST 2002

Well fuck me in the head.  They better not advertise hot dogs and ground
beef on the 4th of July because not all Americans like burgers and dogs.

Lame stupid idiotic "I wanna be so PC it's reached the limits of
stupidity" humans in this country.

Cliff Yablonski HATES THEM ALL.

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
 10:27am  up 28 day(s), 57 min(s),  0 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.05, 0.04

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges - Marcus Tullius Cicero
In time of War, the law falls silent