Ass: Heavy Load (was [rescue] SS10/20 death)

Gary Nichols garynichols at mysun.com
Wed Feb 6 14:08:44 CST 2002

Bill - didn't you publish some pictures a while back of you posing with
some Sun kit?
I can relate about the weight loss - back in '99 I weighed around 225
(I'm 5'9/5'10).  Through diet and massive exercise I dropped down to a
trim 185/190 in about 4 months -- and I've been holding steady since.
I wish I had some before/after pictures to share.  I had to give away
all my clothes and buy a new wardrobe.  Thank goodness there was a lot
of Sun/SGI clothing for sale on eBay.  8-)