[rescue] Personal Progressions

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Feb 6 13:15:06 CST 2002

First video game console: Nintendo (first owned was a 2600)
First computer used: Toshiba T100 CPM machine with Basic in rom and 5 1/4
		     floppies.
First computer owned: 486sx33 (before that I was using parents machines)
First computer that I really got into: 386sx16
First Sun used:  I think it was a Sparc20, but I'm not sure since I just
		 dialed into it.
First Sun owned: Sun 3/160.  Still trying to get it working, but haven't
		 had time the past few months.
First SPARC owned: SS2.  Forget why I bought it, but now trying to get it
		   to work as a router.
First SMP machine: P2-350 on a tyan Mobo.
Favorite machine used: Onyx RE2 at school
Favorite machine owned: Not sure.  I think in theory it would be my HP or
			my Sun 3/160, but I haven't kept either working
			long enough to really choose them.  The other Suns
			I own just tools with little/no emotional attachment,
			and the PC stuff just pisses me off.

Biggest machine I have root on:  Probably my new Ultra1/170.  Either that
				 or the dual P2 system.

--
Joshua D. Boyd