[rescue] Personal Progressions

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Feb 6 13:08:39 CST 2002

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 07:02:55PM +0000, wlewis at mailbag.com wrote:
> "Still on the Need to Get List": any one of: 3/150, 3/160, 3/260, 4/110ME,
> 4/150M, 4/260, 4/330, or 4/370 as they are the machines that Symbolics
> certified the UX400 and UX1200 to work on under SunOS 4.1.

Does that mean that you have one or both of those cards in need of a good
home?

Do you have a VME cage?  I have a two sets of spare VME cards that should
meet your needs, except I don't have any spare SCSI cards.  If you could
find one of those...  I'll probably have a spare VME cage in the not to
distant future, I hope.

--
Joshua D. Boyd