[rescue] Solaris 8 Differences

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Tue Feb 5 16:57:39 CST 2002

[ On Tuesday, February 5, 2002 at 16:15:19 (-0500), Kevin Loch wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Solaris 8 Differences
>
> If you chose 4, it would bark something like "please use a terminal
> for non GUI work" and log you out.

Well, first off "workstation" != "server".  But I do like the sentiment
of the above....  (presumably the terminals were connected to some
server somewhere, not a workstation -- perhaps the same one you'd telnet
or rlogin to from the GUI anyway, and presumably there were other
terminals in other rooms to use too....  :-)

--
								Greg A. Woods