[rescue] high memory bandwidth machine?

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Mon Feb 4 17:54:51 CST 2002

kurt at k-huhn.com writes:

>From the iPlanet website:
>"Built from the ground up and based on open standards designed for
>cross-platform integration, iPlanet solutions offer the combined strengths
>of usability, reliability and efficiency. The results are seamless
>scalability and secure performance for your e-commerce infrastructure. "

>AAAUUGH!  Buzzword overload!

><sarcasm>
>Ohhh, I understand *completely* what iPlanet does...
></sarcasm>

"By providing a solid centralized intrastructure for dynamic
individualized customization and daily inputs from primary upstream
sources, iPlanet will provide a framework for developing your biosphere
into a viable, competitive civilization, ready to meet the challanges
of the new interstaller economy."

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------