[rescue] high memory bandwidth machine?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Feb 4 15:02:16 CST 2002

> What is iPlanet?  I  checked their site, but they had attained a higher
> level of buzz-word compliance than I can grock at this hour.
>

>From the iPlanet website:
"Built from the ground up and based on open standards designed for
cross-platform integration, iPlanet solutions offer the combined strengths
of usability, reliability and efficiency. The results are seamless
scalability and secure performance for your e-commerce infrastructure. "

AAAUUGH!  Buzzword overload!

<sarcasm>
Ohhh, I understand *completely* what iPlanet does...
</sarcasm>

Kurt