[rescue] high memory bandwidth machine?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Feb 4 01:19:52 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 12:53:55AM -0600, Phil Brutsche wrote:
> Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> >What is iPlanet?
>
> One of the remnants of Netscape after Sun/AOL bought them out.
>
> > I checked their site, but they had attained a higher
> >level of buzz-word compliance than I can grock at this hour.
>
> I didn't think it was too heavy on the buzz-words :)
>
> Think back to the days of Netscape, and their web server, mail/imap/pop3
> suite, calendar server, directory server... then s/Netscape/iPlanet/

Oh.  OK.  Remeber, I said at this hour.  It is past 2AM EST, I've been up since
8 on about 4 hours of sleep after a long week of largely sleepless nights.  I
almost can't wait for my GF to be gone at this point so that this sleepless
dread and working on present thing will be over.  Of course, the day after she
leaves, I'm right back to  8AM classes again.  But, at least I might be
able to get to bed at a reasonably hour tonight (I find less than 8 hours of
sleep to be a real hardship that takes a serious toll quickly on me.  My body
just doesn't like to do that).

--
Joshua D. Boyd