[rescue] Death of a PDP-11/Clueless office people...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Feb 4 13:15:17 CST 2002

Alright!! another Diablo II LOD player!

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Mike Hebel wrote:

> Just _WAITING_ for my wife to change jobs.
> Eagerly and with a large "Mace of Cluefullness"* waiting in the
> background.
>
> Unfortunately I can't use it until my wife reaches her next level.

And one who plays with the spouse :-)... My girlfriend introduced me to
this game... I've never been the same since.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.