[rescue] Death of a PDP-11/Clueless office people...

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Sun Feb 3 19:56:46 CST 2002

>> <RANT>
>> !!SNIP!!
>> </RANT>

JS> My problem is that when I run across people like this, I tell them exactly
JS> what I think about them.  Right to their face.

Just _WAITING_ for my wife to change jobs.
Eagerly and with a large "Mace of Cluefullness"* waiting in the
background.

Unfortunately I can't use it until my wife reaches her next level.

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net

*"Mace of Cluefullness"
One Hand Damage =
1 - 5 (Normal People)
650 - 2500 (Stupid People)

Attack Speed Equal to that of castor.
+270 to Righteous causes.

+240% damage to politicians,
pointy-hair managers,
and suits without a clue.
(No, suits _can_ occasionally have a clue - they just usually don't.)

+120 points of conversion to cluefull status over random time period.

Auto-Repairing as long as castor has a clue charm in his inventory.

Often found on Nightmare level in the "Cavern of Managerial Evil"
which you must often clear.

...I think I've been playing too much Diablo II...