[rescue] Death of a PDP-11/Clueless office people...

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Feb 4 05:52:59 CST 2002

Don't get me wrong here.  I fully agree that Dave should have drove the
unimog out here and loaded it up, but, realistically, even if we pooled
money on the list I don't think we could have scraped up ten grand.  I
KNOW that they would have loved to get rid of it in one piece. (i saved
my nCUBE from demise by wanting to buy it whole, a guy there was
scrapping it for wall decorations).  But, sadly, purdue was interested
in money out of it, not the preservation of the machine, as if that was
their concern, they wouldn't have taken it out of service to begin with.

	-Dan Sikorski