[rescue] Death of a PDP-11/Clueless office people...

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Sun Feb 3 23:46:29 CST 2002

On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 15:09, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Yeah, I heard about that machine.  I nearly cried.  A Cyber205 is
> an ENORMOUS machine though, and much harder to rescue than pretty much
> any PDP11.

Don't cry too hard.... they paid $10,000 for the beast, and got double
that outta the scrap.  (i talked to the guy who scrapped it, and have
3rd round dibs on the metal plate signed by the engineers who made the
beast) Honestly, i don't think i'd pay $10k for it.  and they even had
higher offers (about $20k i heard)

	-Dan Sikorski