[rescue] Re: Way OT: Never trust Best Buy.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Feb 3 02:34:58 CST 2002

On February 3, Bill Bradford wrote:
> >   I LIVE to piss off airport employees.
>
> That's a dangerous hobby nowdays.

  All the good ones are dangerous.  My Atomichron (circa 1951 cesium
beam oscillator, 1400lbs) nearly fell on me when I moved into my new
place.

> I love using my CPAP machine ("medical equipment") to get
> free pre-boarding passes.  However, it sucks when they tell me
> to get on the plane before the people with children.  I feel
> like crap.

  Too much of a conscience at the airport leaves you...stuck in a middle
seat between two unwashed 40-something women.

> >   Actually not...maybe I'm just half drunk on George Adkins' mead.
> >   Maybe a little more than half drunk.
> >   It's really good mead.  Unfortunately this is my last bottle.
>
> ooh. mead.  bastard.  Must go to liquor store tomorrow.

  :)  [shit-eatin' mead-drinkin' grin]

> ObOffTopic:  weighed myself tonight while at the emergency vet
> (one of our kitties had problems, but is okay - and they had one
> of those big "weigh a dog" scales, so I hopped on it..), and
> I'm not near as bad as I thought I was. yay.

  Bill...a.k.a. Tall Nordic Sven. ;)

    -Dave

--
Dave McGuire