[rescue] Re: Way OT: Never trust Best Buy.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Feb 3 02:26:24 CST 2002

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 03:01:57AM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   I LIVE to piss off airport employees.

That's a dangerous hobby nowdays.

I love using my CPAP machine ("medical equipment") to get
free pre-boarding passes.  However, it sucks when they tell me
to get on the plane before the people with children.  I feel
like crap.

>   Actually not...maybe I'm just half drunk on George Adkins' mead.
>   Maybe a little more than half drunk.
>   It's really good mead.  Unfortunately this is my last bottle.

ooh. mead.  bastard.  Must go to liquor store tomorrow.

ObOffTopic:  weighed myself tonight while at the emergency vet
(one of our kitties had problems, but is okay - and they had one
of those big "weigh a dog" scales, so I hopped on it..), and
I'm not near as bad as I thought I was. yay.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net