[rescue] SPARCstation 20

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sat Feb 2 13:19:43 CST 2002

> I though that someone said that the fujitsu boards took an sbus and an mbus.

i must have missed that one.  no, they are only double width SBus.

> Although loosing a sbus socket to a dual CPU card also isn't so fun.

yeah, it's a pain.  especially depending what you want to do.  i couldn't live
with the loss of any SBus slots on my desktop for instance, since i'm using all
four SBus slots as it is (two TurboGX cards, one PCMCIA card and a FDDI card)

> What are you wanting for those fujitsu boards anyway?

$15+s&h

-brian