[rescue] More Free(ish) Stuff

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Fri Feb 1 17:53:29 CST 2002

On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 09:01, Chad Fernandez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How big/heavy is one of these changers?  I don't think I would have
> anything cool to trade, but a short list of your interests might  help
> me come up with something.  Alternatively, how much money on top of
> shipping would you need, if I can't come up with a trade?

I've got one of these drives, they ROCK.  Irix/IRIX is completely
braindead WRT them, but my SPARCs and Alpha love them.  They're about
3.5" (9cm) tall, 8" (20cm) wide, 14" (35.5cm) deep, and uhm, not too
heavy (sorry, I don't own a scale other than my pack scale).

> This is a long shot, but would you happen to have a picture of the
> changer that you could email me, or maybe is online already?

They actually use the same caddy that was used in a lot of the older
pioneer car CD changers.  Don't have any pics handy.
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.