[rescue] $219 Octanes

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Thu Aug 22 16:20:38 CDT 2002

So I got my Octane today. One of the ones that had the $219 BIN.

It is pretty scratched up, but hopefully I can clean it up a bit. The
absolutely fantastic part is.....it has a hard drive. I could care less
about the HD itself, but the sled is the big thing. It was advertised as
having no hard drive, which may be why they sold for so little. The HD
has a sticker on it saying IRIX 6.4, which is no big deal because I have
6.5 (but I am curious what is on the drive).

Anyways, I havent' fired it up yet (I just got back with it), but I will
post a hinv once I do.

shawn