[rescue] Sun Racks v other racks

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Thu Aug 22 10:05:03 CDT 2002

Was that a Compaq rack by chance?  Mine is about 1/8" too wide for some of
my servers.  Others fit like a charm.  I eventually solved the problem by
inserting some washers between the rails and the server, thus widening the
girth of the server.  Fits like a charm now.

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Kris
Kirby wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Leslie Connally wrote:
> > That 1/8" difference is what I am noticing/missing/wanting with the D1000
> > mounting shelf.
>
> *blink*. We had a rack at $ork[-1] that was 1/8" too wide... Couldn't fit
> the Netra in it..
>
> --
> Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
>                     "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"
>  This message brought to you by the US Department of Homeland Security

gary(AT)linuxforce.org
http://www.linuxchimp.com