[rescue] For Pickup Only - Madison, WI

wlewis at mailbag.com wlewis at mailbag.com
Sun Aug 18 13:06:29 CDT 2002

Hello all,

Due to lack of space, spousal annoyance, and general need to clean up my
space I have the following for pickup only - I can not ship any of it
unless you're willing to pay far more than any of it is worth. All must
be claimed by Friday or it goes to the recycler.

All free to anyone who shows up.

GDM-1662B Sun Monitor - Reasonable tube, dirty plastics.
20M1 Sun Monocrome Monitor. Good monitor.
Thinkpad 750 - 486dx25, 36 mb/1.0 gb - includes Dock II docking station
with cdrom
Mac IIci - 48mb/cache card/2gb disk - something flakey in the SCSI
termination.
Sun 511 case with 1/4" tape and small ESDI disk. Includes SUN to SCSI 2
cables
Dead Sun 3/80. Started with the dead battery and have never gotten it
working
Dead HP 710. Unknown RAM no disk.

Thanks,
William