[rescue] how to put a value on a monster ...?

max trefonides maxadam at uchicago.edu
Thu Aug 15 15:00:25 CDT 2002

I understand that that range had no basis in reality.  I was not really
offering it for that ammount, I was really apealing to the group to help
me figure out what FMV would be, as i have never shopped for a machine
like this, and I could find nothing on the web to help me out.  These
are difficult beasty to value.  I was really pretty much hoping that
this group would debate the FMV and then that's what I would offer it
for.  I am not greedy.

--
max