[rescue] 170MHz IPC?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Aug 13 09:54:12 CDT 2002

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 08:54:18AM -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:

> Ask him how much he paid for the color laser SparcPrinter he got.  You
> will fall over.

I'm falling over because I never knew that we had a color laser
sparcprinter.

> And yes, Joshua, the idiots at Millersville U sold all those systems
> via the same method they use for selling old PCs and Macs and beat up
> laser printers.

The CS sysadmin told me that he had just send the machines over to
Palmer, the building where surplus stuff goes to be disposed of by
auction.  I called and asked about it, and they knew nothing, but would
let me know if they found out.  Less than a week later I get an email
from MikeN asking about this Sun IPCs from MU.  Argh.

--
Joshua D. Boyd