[rescue] MacOS version 8.6

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Aug 12 12:28:24 CDT 2002

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> A factory pressed copy of the full 8.6 is IMHO "neverobtainium".

I have one[1] on my desk.  The Apple part number is 691-2312-A, it's
bright green, and it makes my PM 7300 smile.

[1] Not a $system installation/restore/boot disc, either, the retail OS.

--
Jonathan Patschke
   > Can you SysAdmins tell me what might go on in a typical day?
   Hours of endless frustration punctuated by moments of sheer terror.
                                 --Saul Tannenbaum (in the Monastery)