[rescue] Sony GDM-90W01

Michael Thompson m_thompson at ids.net
Mon Aug 12 09:20:12 CDT 2002

I have a Sun 365-1352 AKA Sony GDM-90W01. I connected it to an Ultra-1 with
a Creator 3D set to 1152x900. When I power on the monitor the green light
goes on for a few seconds, I hear the degause, the green light goes off,
and the amber light to the left of the green light blinks.

I have conflicting information about the resolutions that this monitor
supports.

Does the blinking amber light mean that the monitor is broken or waiting
for a video signal that it likes?
Does this monitor support 1152x900?
What resolution should I set the video board for?
How do I set the video resolution of the Creator 3D?

Michael Thompson
m_thompson at NOSPAMids.net