[rescue] Apple Emac is Shit

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 12 03:38:09 CDT 2002

Does that mean that I should not consider getting an
eMac? Someone got a new eMac recently on the list ...
posted some pictures in fact. It looked very nice.
Is that the eMac that is the topic of this thread?
Is _cooling_ one of the problems inherent in the
design of the eMac as opposed to the tower? cube?

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL