[rescue] Apple Emac is Shit

Kevin Lee kevin at c0rp.com
Mon Aug 12 03:31:01 CDT 2002

> I left my G4 running, and, admittedly, not-well ventilated from Friday
> evening to Sat night. Half of my keys warped from the heat, and popped
> off. The thing has serious heat problems, and I wouldn't buy one with my
> money....

what G4 was a tower??

I am a new new Emac it I love it, but I suspect made in china shit parts
are inside....IT IS NOT NORMAL FOR computers to ARC/FLASH when
turned on right.

I think my new emac is not long for this world.

K.

ps: I think apple is having serious control problems with the made in
china emacs
lots of screens dying.... (its a hidden secret as apple keeps deleting the
posts)