[rescue] Good day's grabs

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 11 23:03:29 CDT 2002

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

You left it on for how long? 24 hours?

Did you purposefully "disconnect" the power-saving/auto-shutdown
settings in the OS?

Mine gets hot, but wants to shutdown when left alone for too long...
(the flashing little "dot" under the display)

You didn't aggrivate the situation by leaving it on a comforter or some
such???

Applecare? Hope! Hope!

Lionel

--- "Brent B. Powers" <sunrescue at b2pi.com> wrote:

<snip>

> I left my G4 running, and, admittedly, not-well ventilated from
> Friday
> evening to Sat night. Half of my keys warped from the heat, and
> popped
> off. The thing has serious heat problems, and I wouldn't buy one with
> my money....

=====
Lionel
-------
"I sense a disturbance in my pants!" - Jimmy Neutron
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com