[rescue] [WTB] Tape Drive

robert brooke gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Sun Aug 11 21:00:31 CDT 2002

Howdy,

Looking to buy/trade for a nice backup drive. I'm looking to get a "magical"
drive that is both cheap and high-capacity. I'm not picky, DDS, AIT or DLT
will do, provided I can get it at a reasonable price. If anyone has anything
they're not using or can part with, let me know. The prices on eBay are all
over the map, and I trust you guys more than anyone else on the net.

Of course, any suggestions/recommendations are always welcome. Be sure to CC
me directly if you reply to the list, as I'm on digest.

Thanks,
Brooke G.