[rescue] Oooh! Cool!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 11 19:31:17 CDT 2002

Agreed, but you would spend a lot of time backing out the
modifications, locating missing chips, and hoping that is *all* that
was wrong with the board...

Were these the ones with the thermal printer? I know they have the
single-line alphanumeric display... Nice. Before I got my OSI
Superboard ][, I really wanted one ;^)

Lionel

--- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, August 11, 2002, at 09:00 AM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> > These are nice, but they tend to go for *stupid* money - my guess,
> it
> > will go for $125-150, and the thing won't even power-up!
>
>    If they went that cheap, I'd have one. :-(
>
> > They were great for their time though...
>
>    ...and still great for their contribution to the growth of
> personal
> computing in its formative years.  These machines need to be
> preserved!

=====
Lionel
-------
"I sense a disturbance in my pants!" - Jimmy Neutron
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com