[rescue] lcd glass reapir

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Aug 9 14:10:30 CDT 2002

On Friday, August 9, 2002, at 11:47 AM, stephen price wrote:
> Has anyone tried to buff out a scratch on a lcd panel?
>  I found several relatively cheap in a local store -
> all have 1-2 inch scratches in the surface glass, but
> the underlying tft film is unaffected.  Otherwise the
> screen looks good.

   If it really is glass, you might be able to take it to a windshield
repair shop and see if they can buff it out.  They have lots of tricks
for stuff like that.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                     "I haven't worn pants in 14 months!"
St. Petersburg, FL                                   -Pete Wargo