[rescue] Clutter???

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Sun Aug 4 22:14:01 CDT 2002

On Sun, 2002-08-04 at 10:39, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> Now I know you're a _BAD_ boy Josh!  "Burn it"!?!?!?!?!  What the heck
> are you thinking?  Don't you know that paper is one of the more
> recyclable commodity products we "waste"?

I disagree with you on two points.

1.  If he's burning the paper, he is using it a fuel, essentially
recycling it. (one item serves multiple purposes)

2.  Traditional recycling is very expensive, and often not worth it.

(puts on his asbestos flame-suit to ward off eco-freaks)

Yes, recycling is good for the environment, but, if the same amount of
money was spent on planting trees instead of recycling paper, it's my
understanding that we'd be better off.

(If anyone has some solid numbers to the contrary, i'm all ears)

	-Dan Sikorski