[rescue] OT: Clutter???

vraptor at employees.org vraptor at employees.org
Sun Aug 4 02:34:29 CDT 2002

I've *almost* broken my mother-in-law of that.  She still sends
anniversary presents that feature the material of the year.  I
have to be very careful about what I say I "like" in front of
her, though.

*My* mother has learned better. :-)

Really, though it's all about your personality, which may or
may not be the same as your parents'.

=Nadine=