[rescue] Re: scsi and more scsi

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sun Aug 4 01:42:00 CDT 2002

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002, Koyote wrote:

> Thing is, my $generic disk carrier doesn't come with diffy, and my
> only sbus ultra scsi card is a differential.
> Now, it may be possible to hack this, or I may need to do some trading.

I have a SE-to-Diff board (well, five of them actually). It requires a
hard-drive-type power connector, apparently, and I have no docs or any
convenient way to test it.

I paid $5 at a swap a few months ago. If you want one, $5+postage and it's
yours. Or find me a disk carrier for my DIGITAL Server 3305R to trade :)

If anyone else needs one, contact me offlist. My BA35x-type enclosure has
a SE-to-DIFF adapter, and I'm not going to use my RSM arrays, so I don't
need these after all.

--Rob