[rescue] scsi and more scsi

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Sat Aug 3 23:30:22 CDT 2002

In the interests of building one fat mp3/iso/fs box, I've garnered 4 of the much lauded elite 47 drives. I even have enough power to run them!

One theory is to run them off of the ultra10, using a scsi card oboard. Well, that's all good and well, but I lack major cpu power (well... aside form all the 250mhz cpus), at least desktop/side cpu power. So I'd prefer to hook up an ultra1. of course, there are stability issues here- I'd rather not mirror the boot drives on one bus alogn with the 4x47 array.

Thing is, my $generic disk carrier doesn't come with diffy, and my only sbus ultra scsi card is a differential.

Now, it may be possible to hack this, or I may need to do some trading.

?

-Christof