[rescue] Re: OT: Clutter???

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat Aug 3 19:38:40 CDT 2002

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002 vraptor at employees.org wrote:

> I recommend Julie Morgenstern's _Organizing from the Inside Out_ for
> those of us that have these issues.  It's the first organization book
> I've ever found that addresses the under- lying cause of our need to
> "pack rat" information.

There's also a frequently run PBS special with Julie. I went out and
bought the book after seeing the program, about two years ago. It's around
here somewhere...

:)

Actually I think it's in the car. It seems to attract clutter. I haven't
read it yet, but the tv programme really made sense to me.

> I bought it after after a flip-through.  In the space of the 5 minutes
> I looked at it in the store I realized I was not going into the
> computer room anymore because of the level of clutter in there,

Sounds like mine... I'd only go in if I needed physical access to the dsl
router, or later, if I needed to feed the kitten. Now I have three
machines running in there and I visit them at least weekly. :)

--Rob