[rescue] Ultra?

vraptor at employees.org vraptor at employees.org
Fri Aug 2 14:29:11 CDT 2002

I'd check to see if there were any PCI 1394 cards supported under
Solaris for the U30, first.  I started looking, but got so
many hits on 1394 b/c of the Sun Blade, that I couldn't wade
through them.  I dunno if that's a good sign or not.  Probably
quicker to tap a Sun SE.  That'd be way cool, though I still
think I'd rather just do it on OS X. ;-)

=Nadine=