[rescue] Cruftiness rating

Alex White meltie at myrealbox.com
Thu Aug 1 10:34:47 CDT 2002

I saw this link on Slashdot on Monday, thought it was pretty funny. It's
a measure of how much cruft a Windows PC accumulates throughout its
lifetime. Funny to laugh at, but not on topic, you say. Well, The
Register is carrying the story and a plea of help from its author:

"However we would like your input. A community effort is required to
produce MacOS, POSIX-compliant versions, and touch wood, versions for
PalmOS, phones and *even VAXes too*." Input?

Original link: http://www.ddj.com/documents/s=7453/ddj0208q/0208q.htm
El Reg: http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/28/26475.html

alex
--

Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.